If your new to my blog, let me just introduce myself… I’m Elle, I’m 23 and I’m a cookie dough addict. Cookie dough is the ultimate sweet treat, period. I’m willing to take on anyone who says different *wink wink*.
But in all seriousness, if you didn’t know, cookie dough is my all time favourite sweet treat to have. May I even say it takes over my love for pizza and you guys know how addicted I am to that, so that’s a pretty bold statement from me.
It’s not very often I have cookie dough though as it’s very calorific and my diabetic readings tend to go through the roof when I eat it. That being said, I recently just had the biggest urge to make one and boy am I glad I did because good lord it was delicious.
After taking one bite, I knew it would be wrong of me if I didn’t share this recipe with you guys! This is the best cookie dough I’ve EVER eaten, yes, another bold statement but one I wouldn’t say lightly. It’s worth every bite.
So if your craving gooey, chocolatey goodness in your life, you’ve come to the right place. I’m here today sharing the ultimate cookie dough recipe with you all. So, go get the ingredients and get baking this deliciousness for yourself!
Category: Desert / Sweet Treat
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Overall Time: 40 Minutes
Ingredients You Need:
- 275g Of Plain Flour
- 1tsp Of Bicarbonate Of Soda
- 1tbsp Of CornFlour
- 115g Of Stork, Melted
- 55g Of White Granulated Sugar
- 135g Of Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2tsp Of Vanilla Extract
- 200g Of White Chocolate Chips
- 200g Of Dark Chocolate Chips
- 200g Of Milk Chocolate Chips
How To Make Cookie Dough:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients, grease your skillet with a little butter and preheat the oven to 190C / 170C Fan / Gas Mark 4.
- Secondly, in a medium bowl, mix together the 275g of plain flour, 1tsp of bicarbonate of soda and 1tbsp of cornflour, then set aside.
- Next, using an electric whisk, beat together the 115g of melted stork, 55g of white granulated sugar and 135g of light brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Once whisked together, beat in the 1 egg and 2tsp of vanilla extract until combined.
- Now, add the 200g of white, milk and dark chocolate chips and mix in.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until a cookie dough has formed.
- Press the cookie dough into the skillet until evenly spread across.
- Place your cookie dough into the oven for 30 minutes or until the edges of the cookie have become hard and the centre is wobbling.
- Take the cookie dough out the oven and allow to cool in skillet (TIP: I left mine in the skillet but you can remove the cookie dough from the skillet too cool if you prefer).
- Finally, slice the cookie dough and serve.
That’s your Cookie Dough Skillet prepared, baked and ready for you to enjoy!
I don’t feel like these photos do the gooeyness of this cookie dough justice. You’ve got to take my word when I say that this is a chocolatey, gooey dream. It practically melts in your mouth.
I don’t know if you could tell but I’m completely obsessed with this recipe! Obsessed beyond words. BEST COOKIE DOUGH EVER… okay?!
Let me know in the comments below if you make this cookie dough yourself and if you do, what your thoughts were on it. Is it the best cookie dough you’ve ever tried?
Sending you all tons of love & hugs as always,