We all know what a tiramisu is, right? It’s an incredibly famous desert, originated in Italy and has become a favourite desert for many.
Now, I’ve never made a tiramisu before, why you ask? Well, I’m not the biggest fan of coffee within deserts. I find it to be a very strong and overpowering ingredient so it’s just a desert that’s never been on my list of bakes to make.
That being said, I was scrolling on Pinterest when I came across a picture of a fruit tiramisu. It instantly caught my eye and got me wanting to make my own.
The actual recipe for the tiramisu that I found on pinterest was written in another language so, I just improvised and went with what I thought would work to make my very own fruit tiramisu. Damn, I’m glad I did because the outcome is exactly what I’d hoped for!
This is possibly one of the easiest bakes I’ve shared here on my blog (which I know you guys love when a bake is easy) and it’s vegan and blooming delicious.
So, if you’d like to make your own vegan fruit tiramisu, then keep on reading…
Category: Sweet Treat
Overall Time: 20 Minutes
Ingredients You Need:
- Packet Of Vegan Lady Fingers / Sponge Fingers
- 300ml Of Vegan Double Cream
- 3tbsp Of Truvia Icing Sugar Alternative
- 2tsp Of Madagascan Vanilla Extract
- 1 Punnet Of Fresh Strawberries, Chopped in Halves
- 1 Punnet Of Fresh Raspberries
- 1 Punnet Of Fresh Blueberries
How To Make Fruit Tiramisu:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients and get whatever you’re serving these fruit tiramisu out, place onto the side so its ready to use.
- Secondly, prepare the lady fingers into 3’s, 3 fingers for the top and 3 fingers for the bottom and place those onto your serving tray/board.
- Next, in a large bowl, whisk the double cream into soft peaks.
- Now, mix in the 3tbsp of icing sugar and 2tsp of vanilla extract into the cream.
- Place the whipped cream into a piping bag and snip off the end of the piping bag to create a circle.
- Pipe 5 blobs of cream onto each of the bottom three lady fingers.
- Then, add the 3 top lady fingers on top of the cream.
- Now, pipe 5 more blobs on top of each of the lady fingers.
- Finally, its time to add your fruit, I done this randomly so do whatever you feel comfortable doing.
That’s your Fruit Tiramisu made and ready for you to enjoy!
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how blooming incredible these came out!
Without tooting my own horn to much – I actually think these look proper professional yet in reality, they are the easiest desert to make and put together. Proper chuffed with the outcome of these.
If you love fruit and cream, these will be right up your street. They are the perfect desert to create for loved ones this summer as they are super fresh and vibrant.
Let me know in the comments below if you make these tiramisu’s yourself and if you have, what your thoughts are on them. Do you love?
Sending you all tons of love & hugs as always,