If you’ve been here for a little while, you’ll know that last year I went a little ‘Pinch Of Nom’ mad. I absolutely loved sharing their recipes with you, which then had a slight twist by me.
Today I’m back sharing with you a ‘Pinch Of Nom’ dinner which caught my eye almost straight away. Like my posts back last year, I’ve put my own touch on these beauties and had to share the outcome because it was so damn delicious.
One thing you should all know about my family is that we are OBSESSED with fajitas. They are my one of our favourite dinners and I throughly enjoy making my own at home. So, I instantly knew this recipe would make it to the blog as honestly… you guys will love this and I certainly didn’t want you guys missing out on these either. What kind of food blogger would that make me haha.
So if your looking for something quick, easy, decent portion sizes and packed full of flavour, you’ve come to the right place. Honestly guys, don’t go sitting on this recipe! Quickly get your sombreros on and have a Mexican night in with the ones you love – you won’t regret sharing these amongst yourselves!
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 Minutes
Overall Time: 30 Minutes
Ingredients You Need:
- 4 Chicken Breasts, Chopped Into Small Chunks
- 1 Red Onion, Diced
- 200g Of Chopped Tomato’s
- 2tbsp Of Tomato Puree
- 2tsp Of Chilli Powder
- 2tsp Of Paprika
- 2tsp Of Garlic Powder
- 6 Low Calorie Tortilla Wraps
- 100g Of Low Fat Cheddar Cheese
How To Make Fajita Bombs:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients and pre-heat the oven to 200C / 180C fan / Gas Mark 6.
- Secondly, in a frying pan, fry the small chunks of chicken until just cooked.
- Next, add in the diced onion and continue to cook with the chicken until completely cooked.
- Once cooked, add in the 2tsp of chilli powder, 2tsp of paprika and 2tsp of garlic powder and coat the chicken in the spices.
- Now, add in the 200g of chopped tomatoes and 2tbsp of tomato puree and allow the chicken to bubble in the pan for around 4 minutes.
- Once the chicken has bubbled for 4 minutes, place your tortilla wraps into the microwave to soften for around 30 seconds (TIP: if your tortillas are soft when taken out the packet, you can skip this step).
- When the tortilla wraps have softened, place them flat onto the work surface.
- Place a small amount of the chicken into the centre, sprinkle some cheese on top of the chicken and fold the bottom of the tortilla over the chicken, folding it away from yourself, then rotate and repeat the fold on the next edge, fold it into a little parcel. Continue until the chicken is contained within the tortilla.
- Place the tortilla in the pyrex dish with the seam facing down.
- Repeat this until the tortilla wraps and chicken is all used up.
- Using the remaining cheese, sprinkle over the top of the tortilla wraps.
- Now, place the pyrex dish into the oven for around 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tortilla wrap has gone slightly crispy.
- Finally, once cooked, take out the oven and serve.
That’s your Fajita Bombs prepared, cooked and ready for you to enjoy!
I hate the fact that my pictures don’t do these fajita bombs any justice to how good they really are. So, you’ll just have to take my word for it, these are blooming delicious and I can imagine these will quickly become a quick, go-to dinner for us all.
Let me know in the comments below if you make these fajita bombs yourself and if you do, what your thoughts are on them. Are your taste buds dancing?
Sending you all tons of love & hugs as always,
Ah these look like wicked little snacks and the fact that they’re low calorie is even better!
These are honestly delicious, the perfect low calorie meal / snack! Thank you so much for commenting Xo
I love fajitas so this is right up my street! They look delicious! Thank you for sharing this recipe, a great low calorie alternative.
They are just delicious, aren’t they? Honestly these are such a yummy meal, you wouldn’t know that these are low calorie which is a added bonus. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
Oh we ADORE fajitas in my household, we have them about once every two weeks! I didn’t realise they could be low calorie though, that’s really good news, thank you!
You can’t beat fajitas, can you? We are a household obsessed with them too. The great thing about these is that they’re low calorie yet don’t taste it. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
This look so good and I like that it doesn’t a long time. I’m going on a diet soon to lose some weight lol. So, this would be perfect since it’s low calories.
It’s super quick and easy to make. it’s great because you can make these in the morning, wrap them in foil and cook later that day! These are so good because they’re low in calories yet you wouldn’t know, they are just delicious. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
I love that this fajita bombs are low calorie, these look delicious! x
Lucy | http://www.lucymary.co.uk
It’s great isn’t it? I love that you wouldn’t know these are low calorie, they just taste delicious. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
I love fajitas and I can tell that they must be delicious 😋
You can’t beat a good fajita, can you? These really are delicious. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
These sound great. I’m on a bit of a health kick at the moment so the fact these are low calorie is really appealing to me.
What I love about these is that they are low in calories yet you wouldn’t know as they taste so delicious! Thank you so much for commenting Xo
Ooh I love the look of these! I’ve never tried fajitas before but these look so delicious, I’ll have to try them. Thank you so much for sharing x
Oh my days you’ve got to try one of these, they are just delicious! If you do try, I really hope you enjoy. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
These look and sound so delicious. Thank you for sharing this easy to make recipe.
Pastor Natalie (ExamineThisMoment)
These are honestly SO delicious! Thank you so much for commenting Xo
Sounds so delish! I never tried fajita but my dad would definitely love to eat this for his health. Thanks for sharing your recipe 😀
These fajita bombs are such a good low calorie meal which is still absolutely delicious! I hope your dad enjoys. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
Yup, the name of these caught my eye straight away too! Will definitely be trying this recipe out they look delicious
They just sounded so yummy and I can clarify, they are! These really are delicious, I’m obsessed. We’ve made them every week since finding them on pinch of noms website haha. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
This fajitas looks awesome-licious. You make me wanna try this recipe. Thank you for sharing.
Try it, I don’t think you’ll regret it! These are blooming delicious. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
A low calories fajita bomb? I mean, Elle, you are unbelievable! These look so yummy and I am adding them to our meal plan for next week immediately!
They are SO good, me and my family have become obsessed! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do. I just love them. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
These sound like they really pack some falvour — I love it!
They really are packed full of flavour and taste blooming delish!
Thank you so much for commenting Xo
Fajita fan here! I would definitely eat these in large quantities 😀
Do it;) this is such a good low calorie meal yet tastes utterly delicious! You would never guess it’s low calorie, tastes like any other fajita. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
My goodness! This sounds amazing! I’ve not had them before, but I’m willing to look into this recipe! Thanks for sharing!
It’s a must try! These are honestly so so delicious. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
I need these in my life, like right now. I’ve saved the recipe so when I try it I’ll let ya know how it went. Yum!
These are a must try! Me and my family are obsessed. Yes defo, please let me know what your thoughts are! Thank you so much for commenting Xo
Oh yum! I’m a sucker for Mexican food so this is definitely my kinda thing – how delicious! x
Mexican food is just SO good, isn’t it? These are super delicious, you honestly won’t regret trying these. Thank you so much for commenting Xo