And we’re back! It’s been a hot minute since I last posted a recipe but don’t you worry, I’m back, better than ever and ready to create a bunch of new yummy recipes for you all to enjoy this year.
Due to being silent through January, it means we’re going full steam ahead into valentines. Yes I’ve gone from very christmassy content straight to valentines but who doesn’t LOVE a special occasion recipe? They’re actually some of my favourite bakes to create.
Whilst scrolling through Instagram recently, i came across a post talking about ‘The 5 Love Languages’. I don’t particularly understand anything like this but from what i’ve read, I’ve come to the conclusion that my love language is ‘Acts Of Service’. I think it’s pretty self explanatory as to what that means but I do believe one of my biggest (and favourite) ‘Acts Of Service’ is sharing delicious recipes with you guys. It would be pretty darn selfish of me if I didn’t, right?
Now, they say a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach but let’s be honest, a way to the majority of peoples hearts is through tasty food! So, it’s only right that with the day of love fast approaching, I share the yummiest valentines recipes as an ‘Act Of Service’ to you guys. Therefore, we’re kick starting the valentines content with todays absolute beauty of a recipe… fudgy chocolate chip blondies!
Just think of me as your knight in shining armer or your very own fairy god mother! With todays recipe, i can promise you right here right now that the loved one / ones your sharing todays blondies with (wether that be your valentine or your palentine), will be pretty darn impressed with the finished product. Actually I’d go as far as saying that these blondies are a guaranteed ticket into their heart. Food does warm the heart afterall…
So, if you’d like to create the most incredible blondies yourself, the recipe is below:
Category: Sweet Treats
Serves: 15 Pieces
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20-30 Minutes
Overall Time: 45-50 Minutes
Ingredients You Need:
- 250g Of White Chocolate, Broken Into Pieces
- 115g Of Unsalted Butter
- 2 Large Eggs
- 70g Of White Granulated Sugar
- 2tsp Of Vanilla Extract
- 155g Of Plain Flour
- 200g Of Milk Chocolate Mini Kinder Bars, Broken Into Pieces
- 50g Of Milk Chocolate Chips
- 60g Of Nutella
- 20g Of Pink, Red & White Heart Sprinkles
How To Make Blondies:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients, line a 8inch square baking tin with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 170C / 150C Fan / Gas Mark 4.
- Secondly, place the 225g of broken white chocolate pieces and 115g of unsalted butter into a microwaveable bowl. Place the bowl into the microwave and in 20 second blasts, blast the chocolate butter mixture until both ingredients have fully melted and are silky smooth. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Next, using an electric whisk, beat the 2 large eggs for around 5-10 minutes, until light in colour and foamy in texture.
- Once you’ve beaten the eggs, beat in the 70g of white granulated sugar and 2tsp of vanilla extract until combined.
- Now, pour the cooled chocolate butter mixture into the egg mixture and beat with your electric whisk until completely combined.
- Using a spatula or wooden spoon, fold in the 155g of plain flour.
- Fold in the 50g of milk chocolate chips and 185g of milk chocolate mini kinder bar pieces until evenly distributed throughout the blondie batter.
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking tin and using a spoon, smooth out the edges so it’s evenly spread across the tin.
- In another microwaveable safe bowl, place 60g of Nutella and in 10 second blasts, blast the Nutella until it’s smooth and runny (TIP: after every 10 second blast, remove the bowl and stir the Nutella with a spoon so it doesn’t stick or burn).
- Once runny, drizzle the Nutella across the blondie batter. Then, using a fork or spoon, swirl the Nutella through the batter to create a pretty pattern.
- Scatter the remaining 25g of broken white chocolate pieces and 25g of milk chocolate mini kinder bars, across the top of the blondie batter.
- Place the blondies into the oven for around 20-30 minutes, until the edges are slightly golden and the middle of the blondies doesn’t wobble (TIP: you can place a skewer into the centre of the blondies, if it comes out ever so slightly gooey or completely clean then the blondies are cooked).
- When baked, take out the oven and place onto your work surface.
- Whilst the blondies are still warm, scatter over the 20g of coloured hearts and push into the warm blondies to allow them to stick.
- Finally, allow the blondies to cool completely in the baking tin before placing the tin into the fridge to chill for 3+ hours or overnight (this allows the blondies to firm up and that helps to create a clean cut when slicing).
That’s your Fudgy Chocolate Chip Blondies prepared, baked and ready for you to enjoy!
If your partner or friend/‘s don’t fall deeply in love with you once these blondies are placed in their possession then I’ll be gobsmacked. These are the gooiest, most chocolatey blondies I’ve ever made and I’m over the moon with the outcome- look and taste wise!
Tell me, what is your ‘Love Language’? If you’ve been a reader of mine for a while, do you agree that my love language is ‘Acts Of Service’?
Wowe it’s good to be back guys, I really have missed you! 2022 was one hell of a year for my baking and I cannot wait to see what 2023 has in store. I’m thinking bigger & better!
If theres any recipes that you’d love to see more of from me, please do let me know below. I’m constantly adding to my list of bakes I want to do so I’d love to hear from you guys as this blog at the end of the day is for you guys! I want your input, recommendations, wishes etc – whatever it may be, let me know!
Also, let me know in the comments below if you make these blondies yourself and if you do, what your thoughts are on them. Are you going all out this valentines / palentines?
Sending you all tons of love & hugs as always,