Are you someone who likes baking to be quick and easy? If this sounds like you, todays blogpost is going to be perfect for you.
Today I’m sharing possibly the easiest recipe I’ve ever done… my brownie parfaits. With barely any steps and only 4 ingredients, you can’t tell me this isn’t the perfect ‘throw together’ sweet treat! Those of you who don’t have much time on your hands, this recipe will be right up your street. I’m obsessed and I think you will be too.
Let get one thing straight, Easter is all about indulging in chocolate, isn’t it (Aside from the religious part of Easter of course)? Well, todays recipe is full of chocolatey goodness and boy, are you in for a treat with these lil beauties.
Mini eggs, chocolate fudge brownies and angel delight – ugh sounds amazing, doesn’t it? If you want something to fully indulge in, these are it. If you can’t fully indulge at Easter, when can you ay?
Category: Sweet Treat
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Refrigerating Time: 20 minutes
Overall Time: 30 Minutes
Ingredients You Need:
- 4 Packs Of Thorntons Milk Chocolate Fudge Brownies (https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/product/thorntons-choc-brownies-x10)
- 2 Packs Of Chocolate Angel Delight (https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/product/birds-angel-delight–chocolate-50g)
- 600ml Of Whole Or Semi-Skimmed Milk
- 4 Packs Of Smartie Mini Eggs
How To Make Brownie Parfaits:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients.
- Secondly, in a large bowl, pour the two packets of angel delight and 600ml of milk, then using an electric whisk (or by hand), whisk together the angel delight with the milk until creamy and thicker in consistency.
- Once the angel delight is made, place into the fridge to allow to set for at least 20 minutes.
- Whilst the angel delight is setting, in the 6 tumblers, place three brownies into the bottom of each glass.
- Next, in a small bowl, place two bags of mini eggs and using the end of a rolling pin, push down and crush the mini eggs into smaller pieces.
- Now, sprinkle some of the smaller mini egg pieces on top of the brownies. Then, place a couple of whole mini eggs on top of the brownies too.
- When the angel delight has set, take out the fridge and dollop a couple of tablespoons of angel delight on top of each of the brownies in the 6 tumbler glasses.
- Once all the angel delight has been used up, top the angel delight with another 3 brownies.
- Finish your brownie parfaits with another sprinkle of mini eggs.
That’s your Mini Egg Brownie Parfaits made and ready for you to enjoy!
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how damn cute these little brownie parfait glasses are… they really are ridiculously easy to make and I can just imagine the kiddies face when they see these.
Let me know in the comments below if you make these yourself and if you do, what your thoughts were on them. Are you as obsessed as me?
Sending you all tons of love & hugs as always,