You know that feeling when you feel like you’ve perfected a recipe, to the point your almost certain you can’t do much better? well this is how I felt until today.
The last batch of blondies I made were pretty darn yummy, I was actually really proud of them but that all changed when I made today’s blondies. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, these are… hands down… the BEST blondies I’ve made to date!
Now I don’t mean that to sound big headed, nor am I saying I’m as good as other bakers BUT these blondies are by far my favourite blondies I’ve made and I will shout that from the roof tops! I just had to share this recipe with you, so you can also experience the goodness.
These may look boring compared to my other blondies I’ve shared previously but honestly, these pack a punch. Vanilla sponge which is unbelievably moist filled with white chocolate chips and they are only 67, YES 67 calories a slice! So if your on a health kick or fancy something tasty but is low in calories, these will be the blondies for you.
Category: Sweet Treat
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 17 Minutes
Overall Time: 22 Minutes
Ingredients You Need:
- 50g Of Low-Fat Spread
- 4tbsp Of Granulated Sweetener
- 4 Eggs, Beaten
- 100g Of Self-Raising Flour
- 1tsp Of Baking Powder
- 1tbsp Of Vanilla Extract
- 4tsp Of Fruit Syrup
- 60g Of White Chocolate Chips
How To Make Blondies:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients, line a brownie tin with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 170C / 150C Fan / Gas Mark 3.
- Secondly, in a large bowl, mix together the 50g of low-fat spread with 1tbsp of vanilla extract, 4tsp of fruit syrup and 4tbsp of granulated sweetener.
- Next, add the 4 beaten eggs and mix (TIP: it will look as though the butters split, don’t worry, it will come together).
- Add in the 100g of self-raising flour and 1tsp of baking powder and mix together throughly.
- Fold in 30g of the white chocolate chips.
- Now that the blondie mixture has been made, pour the mixture into the brownie tin.
- Sprinkle the other 30g of chocolate chips over the top of the blondie mixture evenly.
- Place in the oven for 17 minutes or until golden brown and slightly squishy on the top.
- Leave in the tin to cool for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool down completely.
- Finally, cut into 12 pieces and enjoy!
That’s your White Chocolate Blondies prepared, cooked and ready for you to demolish with your loved ones.
How good do these look? Honestly, this will now be my GO-TO blondie recipe!
Remember, you can add anything you like to these to make them your own, I kept to white choc chips as it’s fewer calories but feel free to add anything you like (raspberries & white chocolate are delish together).
Let me know if you end up making these yourself and if you do, what you thought of them.
Sending you all tons of love and hugs as always,