HAPPY BLOGMAS DAY 10!
One of the main things which gets me into the festive spirit has to be playing my Christmas music playlist. Christmas music has always been one of my favourite things about Christmas as it radiates happiness throughout the atmosphere around you and brings so much joy to everyone who loves listening.
Yes, Christmas music isn’t for everyone (which quite frankly confuses me) but for those who do love it, putting together a playlist for the season of goodwill is just joyous. It literally takes all my willpower not to listen to Christmas songs before the end of November as I’d happily listen to them all year round. Myself and my mum tend to blare our favourite songs out ridiculously loud so we can sing just as deafeningly and enjoy a little sing off. So I thought I’d share with you the 15 songs you should have on YOUR Christmas playlist;
- Do They Know It’s Christmas? – Band Aid
- Last Christmas – Wham
- Merry Xmas Everyone – Slade
- All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
- Fairytale Of NewYork – The Pogues, Kirsty MacColl
- Driving Home For Christmas – Chris Rea
- I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday – Roy Wood
- Wonderful Christmastime – Paul McCartney
- Underneath The Tree – Kelly Clarkson
- One More Sleep – Leona Lewis
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Frank Sinatra
- Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
- Winter Wonderland – Doris Day
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town – The Crystals
- Santa Baby – Kylie Minogue
We’re any of these on your playlist before I mentioned them? If not they certainly should be now.
I done a similar blogpost to this last year which was called ‘my ultimate christmas playlist’ so I thought I’d do a bit of a twist on this years one. I really hope you take a listen to some of these songs from the ones I’ve listed above and you enjoyed today’s post. What are your favourite songs?
Sending you tons of love and hugs as always,