HAPPY 12 DAYS OF BLOGMAS!
I can’t believe how quickly Christmas is creeping upon us… how exciting! If you’ve been a reader of mine for a while, you’ll know that last year I done 24 days of blogmas which was possibly the most thrilling feeling. Unfortunately, due to this month being unbelievably packed with hospital appointments I don’t quite have the time to do that many but I wanted to still participate in blogmas so I’m doing 12 days instead. 12 days of blogposts jam packed with everything Christmas related, what more could you possibly want to get you in the festive spirit?
I was thinking, what better way to kick start blogmas then telling you some of my favourite christmas present shopping sites?
- The first online store is Etsy, this is such an underestimated and unspoken of website yet has some of the loveliest presents to give on there. Etsy isn’t exactly what I’d call expensive especially for the items you get – plus a lot of them you can personalise which is always an perfect added extra around Christmas time. This site allows smaller brands to branch out and sell their products too so it’s amazing to see what products they’ve got for sell also.
Etsy’ Christmas Present Link: https://www.etsy.com/uk/search?q=christmas%20presents%20
- Amazon, is probably the biggest online present buying store as let’s be honest, what can’t you buy on amazon? You can search pretty much anything on amazon from cookery to beauty to babies, it will come up with pages of products to buy at amazing prices. Amazon is my saving grace during this festive period!
Amazon’s Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk
- This might sound a little strange as it’s not actually for its clothing, but Newlook has launched a homewear line which has some of the nicest products. This homewear line is a bloggers dream as it’s got everything you could possibly want to go in your backdrops, Instagram pictures or just in your bedroom for everyday life. If your anything like me, these are such lovely presents to receive!
- Primark’ beauty range has truly stepped up its game this year, its cheap & cheerful yet the products I’ve tried I’d highly recommend anyone buying so they’d be perfect little gifts for those who love makeup. Furthermore, Primark have also just come out with a new Pj Set Range which comes in all sizes, honestly their the loveliest thing. You not only get a set of cute pj’s (which come in all different Disney prints, fluffy etc), you get a pair of socks and a eye mask so you can’t go wrong. I’ve already brought two of my friends a pair of these as they are such cute presents, so I had to add them to my list.
- Asda is originally known for its food but actually if you’ve got a big Asda near you, then you’ll know that it’s got a huge range of clothes, toys and homewear. I love going to the closest Asda to me as it’s filled with goodies, especially near Christmas! There’s defiantly present ideas for all ages, wether it be: toys for the little ones, jewellery for the teenage girls, PS4 games for the teenage boys, pj’s for the adults, Asda has got it all. So it’s certainly a place to go visit if your struggling for presents!
Asda’s Link: http://www.asda.com
- If you know someone whose a beauty lover, makeup lover, skincare lover, a hoarder of brushes then BeautyBay OR CultBeauty is the answer to all your prayers! BeautyBay & CultBeauty are sites filled to the brim with high end makeup for such incredible prices, they also have brands which are American and you can’t get anywhere else. I’ve brought so much from BeautyBay and CultBeauty, their costumer service and delivery is brilliant… you can’t ask for much more. So if your friend is beauty mad, why not check it out.
- Speaking of beauty lovers, makeup lovers, skincare lovers and hoarders of brushes but this time at drugstore prices, then I’d always recommend either Superdrug OR Boots as they’ve always been my go to stores for drugstore beauty items. This time of year, they have the most amazing Christmas gift sets which make perfect presents for family members or friends. They also have some crazily good deals on around Christmas that you don’t want to miss if your buying for a beauty lover! Defiantly go check them out for present ideas..
- If your buying for a homeware hoarder or lover, then Homesense is the place to be looking as it truly has some of the most beautiful items to gift (or maybe even buy for your home this Christmas). Homesense is one of them shops that you go into and never come out of empty handed as each section has an item you know you or someone you know needs in their home. Plus, around Christmas time, their Christmas section is magical! So Homesense is a must for present buying.
Homesense’s Link: https://www.homesense.com/home
- If your someone who loves to give something heartfelt at Christmas, Pandora is certainly a present everyone loves to receive. Pandora charms, have such a special meaning behind them which is why I always recommend them to people when their stuck on what to buy someone. They are so beautifully crafted, so precious and look beautiful so what more could someone want? Especially when their handpicked by someone near and dear to their heart!
Pandora Link: http://www.pandora.net/en-gb
and that’s all of my favourite Christmas present shopping stores! I know how much of a stress Christmas shopping can be so I hope this helped you in anyway possible. Buying for others is never easy, so I’m hoping this inspires you in some way as it did me whilst I wrote it.
I really hope you enjoyed reading my first blogmas post and it’s got you hyped for the next eleven festive posts that are coming up! I’m beyond excited for the upcoming Christmassy joy I have to share with you and I hope you are too.
Sending you tons of love and hugs as always,