HAPPY BLOGMAS DAY 2!
Can you believe how quickly this month is going? It’s going crazily quick which is why I’ve done this blogpost today. We’re at that time of year again when the festive season is beginning to get a little hectic and your mind is all over the place. Then, it races even more as you struggle to know what to get your son or daughter, niece or nephew and you end up in a right muddle.
Don’t you worry, I decided to help out and take on the challenge of doing a Gift Guide for both him and her. Now as you can imagine, I’m not going to be able to do all ages so I’m going to go with my teens/adults (I hope you don’t mind but this might actually give you ideas all ages anyway, despite me saying this).
- NYX, Lip Lingerie Vault! 65 – http://www.asos.com/nyx-professional-makeup/nyx-professional-make-up-lip-lingerie-vault-30-shades/prd/8733763?clr=liplingerievault&SearchQuery=&cid=20249&gridcolumn=2&gridrow=1&gridsize=3&pge=1&pgesize=72&totalstyles=137
- Jack Wills, Hat And Mitten Gift Set! £45 – http://www.asos.com/jack-wills/jack-wills-stripe-hat-and-mitten-gift-set/prd/8926205?clr=multi&SearchQuery=&cid=20249&gridcolumn=2&gridrow=16&gridsize=3&pge=2&pgesize=72&totalstyles=140
- Sundae Shake It Set! £12.99 – http://www.newlook.com/uk/home/gifts/sundae-shake-it-set/p/557707499?comp=Browse
- Rose Gold Glitter A5 LightBox! £15.99 – http://www.newlook.com/uk/home/lighting/rose-gold-glitter-a5-lightbox/p/552228072?comp=Browse
- Shell Pink Faux Fur Throw! £19.99 – http://www.newlook.com/uk/home/shell-pink-faux-fur-throw/p/551406272?comp=Browse
- Cream Snowflake Pyjamas Set! £14.99 – https://www.primark.com/en/product/cream-snowflake-pyjama-set,N35397153771631
- Personalised Wine Glass, Season To Be Fabulous! – £9.99 https://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/gifts/personalised-wine-glass-tis-the-season-to-be-fabulous.htm
- OPI Love 10 Piece Mini Nail Lacquer Gift Set! £26.78 – https://www.johnlewis.com/opi-love-opi-10-piece-mini-nail-lacquer-gift-set/p3290401#media-overlay_show
- Fitbit, Plum ‘Charge 2’ HR Wireless Activity And Heart Rate Tracker! £110.00 – http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_324007910656MISC_-1
- 22 LED Touch Screen Makeup Mirror Tabletop Vanity Light Up Mirror! £11.99 – https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/22-LED-Touch-Screen-Makeup-Mirror-Tabletop-Cosmetic-Vanity-light-Up-Mirror-New/263322358607?hash=item3d4f3c534f:m:mdp1dvZHNMJZZ5mumGWoWWA
- BaByliss – Men Hair Clipper Gift Set! £25.00 –http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_324009100393MISC_-1
- Fitbit, Black ‘Charge 2’ HR Wireless Activity And Heart Rate Tracker! £110.00 – http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_324007910260MISC_-1
- Calvin Klein, Pack Of Two, Black And White Stretch Trunks! £18.90 – http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_091010512380_-1
- ASG, Men’s Pax Black Trim Watch! £9.99 – https://www.asgwear.co.uk/collections/mens-watches/products/mens-black-and-rose-gold-asg
- 6 Bottles Of Artisan Beer Taster Case! £23.00 – http:/www.next.co.uk/xo18680s6
- Paco Rabanne, One Million Aftershave 100ml! £36.00 – http://www.next.co.uk/xo15612s2#403320
- Call Of Duty WWII, PS4! £47.99 – https://m.johnlewis.com/call-of-duty-wwii-ps4/p3321459
- Desktop Mini Arcade Machine! £22.99 – http://www.prezzybox.com/desktop-arcade-machine.aspx
- Man Comb, ‘Original’/Bottle Opener, Tool For Hair, Beard And Beer! £18.00 – https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/217172171/man-comb-originalbottle-opener-the?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=mens%20gift&ref=sr_gallery_7
Gifts For Him & Her:
- Personalised Couples Date Ideas Jar! £18.00 – https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/claraandmacy/product/personalised-couple-s-date-ideas-jar
And that’s all of the amazing gifts that’s going to be in this years his & her’s gift guide!
I actually found finding some of these gifts were quite challenging, especially the gifts for him as finding gifts to suit all is pretty impossible haha. Although, I really hope this gift guide helps you in any way possible – wether thats giving you inspiration on what to buy or you go ahead and buy one/some of these items! Buying gifts for family and friends can be daunting time as each individual is so different with what they want but I can assure you the gifts I’ve listed above are ‘must haves’.
I really hope you liked today’s blogpost and your Christmas gift buying is going well so far. I’ve completed mine in record timing this year, thankfully!
Sending you tons of love & hugs as always,