With it being spring right now and summer fast approaching, you know what that means… right? It’s cheesecake season baby!
Just picture this: the sun is shining, the sun loungers are out, the musics playing and the bbq has just finished cooking your food, it all of a sudden hits you that you fancy something sweet to finish off your day – that’s where the cheesecake comes to play! It’s the perfect sweet treat to have, it’s light yet packed full of flavour and will finish off your day beautifully.
Are you in the mood for a cheesecake now?
I don’t think I’ve ever made a cheesecake here on my blog so it’s about time I changed that. We all know by now that I pride myself on my combination of ingredients and todays are a match made in heaven (literally!). Raspberry & white chocolate – oh my days, is anyone else’s mouths salivating right now? Just the thought of it makes my stomach gargle, It’s a dream combo!
What I love about todays cheesecake is how quick and easy it is to make. There’s no baking involved, it’s just making sure it has the perfect amount of chilling time. Due to the no baking, I find this recipe to be fresh, creamy and the flavours really pop. So, no matter your skill set when it comes to baking, you’ll be able to make this and share with your loved ones this spring/summer.
Before I rave on anymore about this cheesecake, shall we just get into making it…
Category: Desert / Sweet Treat
Serves: 12 Slices
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Refrigerating Time: 5-6 Hours Or Over Night
Decorating Time: 15 Minutes
Overall Time: 35 Minutes
Ingredients You Need For Base:
- 300g Of Digestive Biscuits
- 150g Of Unsalted Butter
Ingredients You Need For Cheesecake:
- 500g Of Full-Fat Cream Cheese
- 300ml Of Double Cream
- 250g Of White Chocolate
- 100g Of Icing Sugar
- 1tsp Of Vanilla Extract
Ingredients You Need For Coulis
- 300g Of Frozen Raspberries, Defrosted
- 100g Of Sugar
- 3tbsp Of Water
Ingredients You Need For Decorating:
- 50g Of White Chocolate
- 150ml Of Double Cream
- 2tbsp Of Icing Sugar
- Sprinkle Of Freeze-Dried Raspberry
How To Make Base:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients.
- Secondly, using either a food processor or the bottom of a rolling pin, crush your 300g of digestive biscuits into a small crumb.
- Next, add in your 150g of melted butter and mix together.
- Tip the biscuit mixture into a 8inch loose bottomed tin and press down using a spatula until evenly distributed.
How To Make Cheesecake:
- In a microwavable bowl, in 30 second blasts, melt the white chocolate in the microwave. set aside to cool down.
- In a large bowl using an electric whisk, whisk together the 500g of full-fat cream cheese, 100g of icing sugar and 1tsp of vanilla extract until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the 300ml of double cream until thick.
- Pour the double cream into the cream cheese mixture and using a spatula mix them carefully together (try not to over mix).
- Once the white chocolate has cooled right down, pour the white chocolate into the double cram mixture and mix together.
- Now, spread your mix over the top of the biscuit base, smoothing the top with the back of a spoon.
- Place into the fridge.
How To Make Coulis:
- In a microwavable cup, combine 100g of sugar with 3tbsp of water until it becomes a thick paste.
- Place the cup into the microwave and on a high heat, microwave the sugar mixture for 2 minutes.
- When the 2 minutes is up, using a spoon, mix the sugar mixture until the sugar crystals has fully dissolved.
- Now, in a blender, add the 300g of defrosted raspberries and hot sugar syrup and blend together until the mixture is smooth and like a puree.
- Next, pour the puree into a sieve over a medium size bowl and using a spatula, stir and push the puree through the sieve until all the liquid has been extracted.
- Discard the pips.
- Place the puree into the fridge for around 10-15 minutes until it’s cooled down.
- Once cooled, pour the puree over the top of the cheesecake and using a spoon, spread it all over.
- Place back into the fridge (TIP: at this point I left my cheesecake overnight to set).
How To Decorate:
- Once the cheesecake is set, its time to decorate.
- In a microwavable bowl, in 30 second blasts, microwave 50g of white chocolate until melted.
- When the chocolate has melted, place the chocolate into a piping bag, snip off the end of the piping bag and drizzle the chocolate over the top of the cheesecake.
- Place the cheesecake back into the fridge to allow the chocolate to set.
- Whilst the cheesecake is in the fridge, it’s time to make the topping.
- In a large bowl, whisk 150ml of double cream and 2tbsp of icing sugar until thick and creamy.
- Place a star nozzle into a piping bag and then place the double cream into the piping bag.
- Pipe little blobs of double cream around the edge of the cheesecake.
- Finally, sprinkle over some freeze-dried raspberries. Place the cheesecake back into the fridge until your ready to serve.
That’s your Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake prepared, refrigerated, decorated and ready for you to demolish!
This is the ultimate spring/summer desert! I can just see this being pulled out at a bbq or gathering – I think everyone will be pretty darn happy, that’s a dead cert.
I know I’ve said this already but I just love the combination of white chocolate with raspberries, it’s just heavenly. Are you a fan? It screams summer and gets me ultra excited about the hotter days and fun occasions to come.
Let me know in the comments below if you make this cheesecake yourself and if you do, what your thoughts were on it. Are you summer ready?
Sending you all tons of love & hugs as always,
Thanks looks amazing! Truth is you had me at the raspberries 😊
You can’t beat a recipe with raspberries in, can you? This really is the most delicious cheesecake. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
I don’t have all the ingredients, I want to try this. It would be my first time trying a cake. I can only imagine how good it tastes!
It’s a must try, that’s for sure! These ingredients pair so beautifully together in a cheesecake recipe. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
Wow… what a marvellous cake. I can image how it taste. Thank you for sharing.
It really does taste delicious! Thank you so much for commenting Xo
I love cheesecake soooo much! This sounds delicious especially with the combination of white chocolate and raspberry. Sounds so creamy and rich. Thank you for sharing xx
You can’t beat a slice of cheesecake, can you? Oh the combo of ingredients is just dreamy, it really is just delicious. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
My partner just bought a ton of cream cheese because it was on sale so I think I might make a cheesecake! I’ve made mini white chocolate and raspberry cheesecakes before and they were delicious! Yours looks so yummy too!
Oooo I’m loving the sound of this. You can’t beat these ingredients paired together in a cheesecake, can you? Happy cheesecakin! Thank you so much for commenting Xo
This is one of my favorite cheesecake, I always get it when i visit the Cheesecake Factory. It looks top tier. Raspberry and white chocolate is the perfect flavor topping for cheesecake.Thanks for sharing your recipe.
Oh my days it’s my dream to visit the Cheesecake Factory! I can only imagine how good there cheesecakes taste. It’s just the most beautiful flavour combination, isn’t it? Thank you so much for commenting Xo
I do love a cheesecake, although I’m not a white chocolate fan usually. Raspberry does go well with white chocolate though
You can’t beat cheesecake, can you? It pairs so beautifully together but you can totally take the white chocolate out and just have a plain cheesecake, whatever works best for you! Thank you so much for commenting Xo
You had me at cheesecake! Yes this is a perfect dessert to bring to a bbq! Thanks for sharing your recipe.
It’s just delicious, isn’t it? I absolutely love bringing out a cheesecake at a bbq, it always goes down a treat! Thank you so much for commenting Xo
Oh my gosh this looks so delicious. I love cheesecake so I’m definitely wanting to try this. It would be great to take to a jubilee party too.
Cheesecake is just the best, isn’t it? It’s perfect for the jubilee weekend, you could even change the colours with food colouring to colours of the Union Jack! Thank you so much for commenting Xo
A great mixture of flavours! I love the cheesecake!
The best combo! Thank you so much for commenting Xo
So delicious looking (even though I’m not a huge fan of cheesecake) — this is a perfect summer tea time treat!
Ah I do love a cheesecake during the summer. It’s so fresh and vibrant with these ingredients. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
My two favourite things white chocolate and raspberries. I cant wait to make and try it. Thank you for sharing.
You can’t beat this ingredient combo, can you? It’s just delicious. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
OMG this looks delicious, I love cheesecake! x
Lucy | http://www.lucymary.co.uk
Cheesecake is just glorious, isn’t it? I’m obsessed! Thank you so much for commenting Xo
This looks like such a great recipe. We are suckers for anything chocolate. We will definitely try this recipe out. Thank you for sharing!
You can’t beat chocolate in a cheesecake, it’s just delicious! I hope you love. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
We are sure we will, and you’re welcome!
Okay, this sounds absolutely heavenly! I have always been a sucker for anything that includes white chocolate and my husband is a major cheesecake lover. Clearly, we are going to have to give this recipe a try sooner rather than later.
I’m exactly the same, I’m a sucker for anything white chocolate too and with it being added to cheesecake is just delicious! This is a must try. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
Ooh this looks so delicious! I love white chocolate and raspberries as a combination and I’m sure this cheesecake would be no exception – I’ll for sure be making one if we have a BBQ this summer! Thank you so much for sharing x
You can’t beat that combination of ingredients, can you? It’s the perfect bbq desert, just delicious! Thank you so much for commenting Xo
Ooh, I love the look & sound of this! Love the white chocolate and raspberry combo 🙂
It’s the dreamiest combination of ingredients! It’s just delicious. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
I had a white chocolate and raspberry blondie from Starbucks the other day, which reminded me of how much I love that flavour combo. It’s one of the best and sounds PERFECT in a cheesecake! x
Oh my days that sounds amazing, I need to get baking a batch of them for myself! It’s just a beautiful combo, I love it. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
This cheesecake looks so good that you made! I haven’t tried that flavour cheesecake before I don’t think. I would definitely give it a go. Thank you for sharing your recipe.
Oooo it’s defiantly a must try! It’s just the most delicious combo for a cheesecake. I’m obsessed. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
This cake looks absolutely appetizing!
It really is super delicious! Thank you so much for commenting Xo
This really is delicious! Thank you so much for commenting Xo