And so it begins… saddle up guys! I have got some TASTY festive cookie recipes coming your way which I think your going to love.
For the last couple of years, I’ve done a cookie box blogpost that contains 5 different cookies which I share the recipes for. Now I was going to do the box again this year but when it came down to working out my blogposts for the festive period, I realised I had way too many cookie recipes I wanted to share with you. Therefore, I’m doing all my cookie recipes separate this year, I hope that’s okay.
That being said, boy are you in for a treat with the cookie recipes I’m sharing with you this year – honestly I’m so excited to share them with you all.
I had to kick off the cookies with possibly the easiest cookie there ever was. This no bake chocolate cookie caught my eye as soon as I saw it. We all know how much I love Rocky road and this recipe is very similar to that.
It’s quick, it’s easy and tastes SO damn good. If you’d like to know how to make it, the recipe is below:
Category: Sweet Treat
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Refrigerating Time: 3+ Hours
Overall Time: 3Hours 10Minutes
Ingredients You Need:
- 200g Of Milk Chocolate
- 85g Of Butter
- 50g Of Pistachios
- 100g Of Rich Tea Biscuits
- Icing Sugar
How To Make Chocolate Cookies:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients.
- Secondly, in a large bowl, break up the 100g of rich tea biscuits into small pieces (TIP: do not break into crumbs) and add the 50g of pistachios.
- Next, in another large mixing bowl, place the 200g of milk chocolate and 85g of butter. Place the mixing bowl over the top of a saucepan filled with water, keeping the saucepan at a medium heat. Stir the chocolate butter mixture until melted.
- Once melted, add the chocolate butter mixture into the biscuits and mix together until the biscuits and pistachios are fully coated.
- Now, cut some parchment paper, making sure it’s roughly the length you’d have for a baking tray.
- Place half the chocolate biscuit mixture a couple of inches from the bottom of the paper. Shape the chocolate biscuit mixture into the shape of a log.
- Roll up the chocolate in the parchment paper and twist the ends to seal.
- Repeat the above with the other half of the chocolate.
- Now, place the chocolate cookies into the fridge and refrigerate for a good 3 hours to allow the chocolate to set and become firm.
- Once the chocolate has set, take out the fridge and dust the top and sides with icing sugar.
- Finally, let the chocolate cookies sit for around 5 minutes before cutting.
That’s Your No Bake Chocolate Cookies prepared, refrigerated and ready to be eaten!
I’m proper chuffed with the way these turned out. I really think they look like little logs covered in snow.
If your a lover of Rocky road, then you’ll absolutely love today’s bake. It’s very very similar if I’m honest, just with fewer ingredients,
Let me know if your going to make these yourself and if you do, what your thoughts were on them. Did you enjoy?
Sending you all tons of love and hugs as always,