As you’ll know by now if your a reader of my blogs, I am always looking on social media sites (Instagram & Pinterest to be precise) for inspiration. It’s one of my favourites thing to do of an evening.
Anyway, one of my all time favourite accounts on Instagram is a lovely girl called ‘Itslittlelauren’. She is the most incredible baker who never ceases to amaze me with her creations.
Over the last couple of months, Lauren has been uploading these amazing bakes which she layers in a cup onto her page and boy, could I demolish them all. These bakes (well all her bakes in general) just have a way of drawing you in and making you droll. So, I decided that I wanted to a bake totally inspired by lauren so I went with a cheesecake in a cup.
I was honestly thrilled with the outcome. You wouldn’t even notice that this cheesecake is ‘healthier’ than your usual cheesecakes as it tastes delicious.
Therefore, I had to share the recipe with you today. So let’s get into it.
Category: Pudding / Sweet Treat
Overall Time: 10-15 Minutes
Ingredients You Need:
- 180g Of Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 240g Of Blueberries
- 3 Oatcakes
- Jar Of Lemon Curd
- 2 Lemons
How To Make Cheesecakes:
- Firstly, gather together your ingredient and equipment.
- Secondly, in a bowl, mix together the 3tbsp of lemon curd, 180g of cream cheese and the zest of two lemons.
- Next, with a fork, gently crush 240g of the blueberries. Once crushed, add the 3tbsp of lemon juice (juice the lemons you zested) and mix together.
- Place 80g of the crushed blueberries to the bottom of the three glasses.
- On top of the crushed blueberries, add 60g of the cream cheese mixture.
- Now, crumble one oatcakes on-top of the cream cheese frostings in each glass.
- Finally, garnish with any remaining blueberries (if you have any left, I didn’t) and the zest of the lemons.
That’s your Blueberry & Lemon Cheesecakes prepared and ready to enjoy!
You know what makes these even better? The fact I can actually enjoy these myself!
Super easy and super yummy! Just how we like it over here on my blog.
Let me know if you end up making these yourself, I’d love to know your thoughts and feelings on them! We thought they were delish.
Sending tons of love and hugs to you all as always,
I love a cheesecake and these look delicious!! I am such a sucker for desserts in glasses or jars, will have to try these asap!
Ooo cheesecake is amazing isn’t it! Me too, I love a desert in a cute glass. These are delicious. Thank you so much for commenting Xo