If you follow me on Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/elledevesonx/?hl=en ) you may remember that back in November I received a surprise parcel. I had absolutely no idea what it was, what was in it, who it was from – it was all a massive surprise.
Anyway, when I opened it, it was this advent calendar from a lovely friend of ours called Tory & her family. Honestly, it was the best gift to receive after getting some tough news that month and it’s something I’ll always be so grateful for. Thank you so much Tory!
I don’t know about you but I never knew Amazon even did advent calendars, especially ones as good as this! This advent calendar was huge and inside… well let’s just say, it doesn’t disappoint!
Anyway, let’s get into the review…
Amazon Beauty Advent Calendar Review:
How Much Does The Calendar Cost?
How Many Days Does The Calendar Have?
What Products Are Inside?
- Nailsinc, Fear Of Missing Out Nail Polish
- Rimmel London, Jelly Highlighter – Candy Queen
- Max Factor, Miracle Cheek Duo – Dusty Pink & Copper
- Max Factor, Miracle Prep Lip Scrub
- This Works, Deep Sleep Body Cocoon
- Garner, Hyaluronic Acid & Orange Juice Tissue Mask
- Philosophy, Purity One-Step Facial Cleanser
- Elemis, Soothing Apricot Toner
- Wunder 2, Wunderlift Eye Serum
- Nip+Fab, Extreme Glycolic Fix Liquid Glow
- Mavala, Mini Colour Nail Varnish – Velvet
- 3INA, 24H Pen Eyeliner
- Altruist, SPF50 Sun Cream
- Find, Eye Kit In 3 Colours
- AHC, Hydrating Essential Real Eye Cream
- E.L.F, Velvet Matte Lipstick – Blushing Brown
- Real Techniques, Miracle Powder Sponge
- FIND, Lip Kit In 2 Shades
- Biore, Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
- Sanctuary Spa, Lavender Pillow Spray
- John Frieda, Miracle Drops Damage Repair Hair Mask
- Belei, Nourishing & Protecting Sheet Mask
- Sleek Makeup, IDivine Eyeshadow Palette – All Night Long
- Emma Hardie, Moringa Cleansing Balm
My Overall Thoughts On The Calendar?
Wow… just wow! I’ve never had a calendar which does lots of different brands before but man was I thrilled with everything I got.
Most importantly… Would I recommend this advent calendar to you guys? 100X YES!
The majority of this advent calendar is full size products with only a couple of mini’s (which are still pretty big considering) and that’s something which I think is good about this calendar. Your paying for an advent calendar which has products that are good sizes and are such good quality. The brands are just insane. The majority of them I haven’t tried before either which is a bonus!
This calendar has a really good balance of skincare products to makeup products, so If your a beauty lover, this certainly won’t disappoint you. Let’s put it this way, I’ll for sure be using each of the items I received in this advent calendar.
I honestly have no complaints for this advent calendar. I really looked forward to opening each day and like I’ve mentioned, I was not disappointed with anything I received.
Oh, and my mums decided to keep the advent calendar and re-fill it herself throughout the year which I think is such a good idea. We love something you can actually re-use again!
I have got to break it to you guys though, I’ve searched high and low for this advent calendar but unfortunately it doesn’t look like it’s available anymore, unless you wanna buy it for a ridiculous amount off EBay. That being said, I think this review will help you decide wether you get next years Amazon Beauty advent calendar or not!
That’s the last of the advent calendar reviews for this year! Honestly, I’ve been blown away by the quality of both this Amazon Beauty Calendar & the NYX Cosmetics Calendar.
I really hope you liked me reviewing these advent calendars. I was truly spoilt with these and I think it gives a good review for the brands next advent calendars, as I’m sure they’ll be just as good!
Would you like me to do some more reviews throughout the year? if so, let me know what you’d like. Makeup, skincare etc… I’m happy to do it all.
Sending you all tons of love & hugs as always,