As you’ll all know by now if your a long term reader of mine, when it comes to baking, I’m constantly looking for inspiration. I really find my creative juices flow when I’m looking through other bakers recipes.
One Instagram page I’ve been absolutely obsessed with recently is ‘littleblondebakes’ – they bake the most amazing cookie bars, brownies, cupcakes etc which always have really unique ingredients in. They honestly make their bakes look super yummy and they’ve truly inspired me to try mixing new ingredients together and bake new masterpieces.
Let’s just say, I’ve never felt so inspired and motivated to bake since following them (they are 100% worth the follow! Although you may find your stomach rumbling after having a look through their bakes). So today, I’ve tried some new ingredients mixed together and had a go at creating a new brownie recipe for you all.
Ingredients You Need:
- 226g Of Butter, Room Temperature
- 200g Of Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs, Beaten
- 240g Of Plain Flour
- 1tsp Of Baking Powder
- 2 Bags Of Galaxy Mini Eggs
- 2 Bars Of Plain Galaxy Chocolate Bars
How To Make Brownies:
- Firstly, gather together all your ingredients, equipment, line a x8 inch baking tin with parchment paper or grease with butter and preheat the oven to 350F / 180C / Gas Mark 4.
- Secondly, melt the 2 bars of galaxy chocolate in the microwave and stir until it’s smooth in texture, then leave aside.
- Next, in a large mixing bowl, cream together 226g of butter and 200g of brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in 2 beaten eggs and stir well.
- Now, slowly stir in the melted chocolate and 2 bags of galaxy mini eggs until it’s combined.
- Then, slowly add in the 240g or plain flour in with 1tsp of baking powder and fold into the mixture.
- In the 8x8inch baking tin, spread the batter in the bottom of the tin and make smooth.
- Bake for around 30 minutes or until the top of the brownies is set and firm to touch.
- Finally, once cooked, allow to cool right down in the tin before transferring onto a wire rack to cool further.
That’s your galaxy brownies prepared, baked and ready for you to enjoy!
I really hope you enjoyed today’s recipe and it got your creative juices flowing and inspired you to get baking too.
These brownies are perfect for Easter and perfect to bake with the family as these are super quick and easy. Let’s just say, these went down an absolute treat in my household so I’m sure they will in yours also.
If there’s any bakes you’d like me to give a go then please leave a comment below or message me on my social media platforms, I’m always open to suggestions!
Sending you all tons of love and hugs as always,
Great recipe 🤩 this sounds delicious 😋 thanks for sharing 😄 https://uncuaderno4cero.wordpress.com/
It really is super yummy Xo
Did you use two 42 gram bars of galaxy for this or 2 of the bigger bars?
I believe it was 2 of the bigger bars! Xo
This looks incredibly delicious!
These really are delicious! Thank you so much for commenting Xo
Great post. I am a big fan of brownie. These sound amazing. I can’t wait to make them. Thank you for sharing.
You can’t beat a good brownie can you? They are just delicious. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
Looking delicious! I absolutely love a rich, gooey brownie and your photos make this batch look delectable! 🙂
You can’t beat a delicious brownie, can you? These are honestly so blooming yummy. Ah thank you so much & thank you so much for commenting Xo