It’s been a while since I last done a baking post, so I thought I’d bless you with another one today. Honestly, these blondies which I’m sharing with you were demolished fairly quickly so I gathered from that these are blooming delicious. Which meant I obviously had to share them with you all so you can try them out for yourselves.
If you didn’t know already, Blondies are actually Brownies just without the chocolate theme in the mixture, so I just added white chocolate chips and raspberries to spice up the mixture.
So if you’d like to try these out for yourselves, then let’s get cracking;
Ingredients For Blondies:
- 250g of Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 250g of Caster Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 175g of Plain Flour
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 250g of White Chocolate Chips
- 200g of Raspberries
- 1 pot of Freeze Dried Raspberries (Dried Raspberry Flakes in the dried fruit section would be perfect)
Decoration For Blondies:
- 100g of White Chocolate, Melted
- 1 pot of Freeze Dried Raspberries
How To Make Blondies:
- Firstly, gather together all your equipment, ingredients, line/grease a 9x9inch square tin (or any square tin you have around that size) and pre heat your oven to 180 Degrees, Gas Mark 4.
- Secondly, using an electric whisk or stand mixer and whisk together the 3 large eggs, 250g caster sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract together for a few minutes until the colour of the mixture turns pale, very mousse like and has doubled the original volume of the amount of eggs & sugar. TIP: you will know when it’s done when you lift the whisk up out of the mixture, it should leave a trail for a few seconds before disappearing.
- Next, melt the 250g of unsalted butter carefully in the microwave and stir till smooth.
- Whilst whisking the mixture, beat in the smooth melted butter a little at a time, making sure each time you add it’s completely mixed in before adding more.
- Once the butter has been fully added and mixed in, sift in the 175g of plain flour slowly and food the mixture together.
- Then, add the 250g of white chocolate chips, 200g of raspberries and pot of freeze dried raspberries and fold in again.
- Now that’s done, pour the mixture into the tin and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer comes back out clean, that’s when you’ll know it’s baked through. Leave the blondies in the tin to cool down completely.
- Once the blondies have completely cooled down, it’s time to decorate. Drizzle over the 100g of melted white chocolate and sprinkle on the freeze dried raspberries (or some fresh raspberries if you guys prefer).
- Finally, leave the white chocolate to completely set and then cut into portions. Personally I’ll probably do squares (4×4 or something like that) to get decent size pieces.
And that’s your white chocolate and raspberry blondies prepared, baked and ready to be demolished!
this is the first time I’ve ever made blondies and I can defiantly say they uncovered some new tips & tricks for me to try whilst baking other foods. So hopefully these will give you some too.
i hope you enjoyed today’s post and it inspired you to get your bake on. If you do get baking these blondies then make sure to tag me in your posts as I do love seeing your creations and twists on my recipes, it gives me motivation to bake more.
if you’ve got any recipes you’d like to see me bake, then let me know in the comments below or on any of my social media’s as hearing your recommendations is everything to me & my blog. I do everything for you guys and your reading happiness so don’t hold back on leaving your thoughts…
Sending tons of love and hugs as always,