Hello my lovelies, how are you?
About four years ago I became makeup obsessed, doesn’t matter what brand it is, if I like it I’m bound to buy it. So when Halloween comes round I absolutely love to get all my makeup out and create some looks for fun.
I spend hours and hours on end creating different makeup looks and for the last month during my spare time I’ve been creating some looks for you all in hope you can get some inspiration from it or it gives you some ideas for looks.
I’ve made sure throughout this blogpost that the looks I created are fairly simple, cheap products to buy from your local makeup store, can be paired with most outfits and stands out in a crowd.
I won’t be able to explain how I created these looks if I’m completely honest as I’m not the best with my words but hopefully you’ll be able to copy the looks yourself.
So let’s kick start the looks shall we;
- Firstly, I created this deer! I’ve seen so many people over social media creating deers so I thought I’d give it a go myself. I think this is such a simple yet effective look for Halloween, you can wear whatever clothing you like with it and can certainly put your own twist on it.
I created this deer with literally the NYX Highlight & Contour Palette and some back eyeliner. I used the bronze shade for all the features, the white setting powder for the spots around the face and the eyeliner for the nose. Simple, easy and such a cute look for any age!
- Next, I created this army / camouflage look! Every year you can guarantee someone will dress up as a sexy army women or man. It’s certainly a traditional look which is why I put my own twist on the makeup and made it my own. This look may look a little more complicated than it actually is. It’s so easy to created and you literally only need three or four coloured eye shadows.
I went on Pinterest and found a camouflage print and copied the outline of them around my eye, right part of my forehead and cheek. Once the outlines are complete, I shaded in the prints in three shades of green and light brown. I then used the light brown I used to shade in the outline to make my face look dirty.
- I also created a bruised look! If your looking for a proper simple Halloween look for a last minute effective result try this one out. Using dark & light purple, light green, yellow and red eyeshadow I created this so quickly
- Then I created this dark, vampy, veiny look which I honestly don’t know what it is but I thought it looked good and will go with any outfit too. I yet again done a black bruised look around the eyes and mouth to make them stand out then I put black veins all over my face.
- Finally the last look I created was this half faced clown. Now this ones a little more complicated compared to the others but honestly, as long as you pay attention to the details, this is pretty easy! I done this whole look with eye shadows and black eyeliner.
As long as you have some thin precise brushes and good pigmented eye shadows this look is perfect. The hardest part was outlining the star like shape around the eye. The eye is purely done with eye shadows, it’s better to colour in the eye in shadows as it’s easier to work with and easy to remove at the end of the night. I yet again saw an image on Pinterest and was desperate to recreate. It’s so simple to copy and enjoyable too if I do say so myself.
I really hope you get some ideas from today’s blogpost and it helps you in some way!
I really enjoyed putting these looks together so I’m hoping you like them. I do have a part 2 coming very soon but I’m still creating some grim looks for you all haha.
Please do let me know below if you like these looks and if you have any suggestions, I’m always open to new ideas!
hope your enjoying my #13DaysOfHalloween!
Sending you all tons of love as always,