Hey my lovelies,
I cannot believe today is the last day of August, how quickly are these months flying by? Crazy!!
Seen as its the last day of August what better post to finish it then my August favourites. There has been a ton of products and random bits I’ve been loving this month and i thought it would be a nice idea to share them with you all today.
- Firstly, to kick off my favourites I’ll start with my trusty Garnier micellar cleansing water. This is honestly one of the best products I’ve used for hydrating my skin, removing every last bit of makeup, cleansing and removing any dry skin leaving me with a smooth, clean skin. I use this before applying makeup to hydrate and smoothen my skin and at the end of the day to obviously remove makeup and clean my skin. Id highly recommend this to those who suffer with dry skin like myself as it really does help.
- Next has to be the Zoella Beauty, Candy Cream Softening Body Lotion from her Tutti Fruity range . All I can say is this lotion smells absolutely unreal. I usually put this on my face first thing in the morning and it’s amazing. It’s one of the only lotions I’ve used which moisturises my skin leaving it smooth, soft and a good base to apply makeup on top of. It’s amazing during the hot days to apply when feeling dry to moisten (hate that word haha) the skin leaving you ready for summer!
- Revolution, I Heart Makeup – Blushing Hearts. W O W. These remind me of the Too Faced blusher and bronzer hearts but cheaper. These are an incredible formula with such good pigmentation. It’s got the perfect mix of colour and shimmer so it isn’t too over powering and looks so natural on the skin. I’ve got the majority of the collection and love every single one. I wouldn’t say there’s one which doesn’t for-fill my hopes, they’re beautiful and so unique.
- Hoola Bronzer, for any bronzer lovers out there this is a must have! I love the fact I can use it as either a bronzer for all over the skin or use for contour. It’s that in between colour which just makes it perfect. Blends like a dream too! I brought this on holiday in June and I’ve used it every time I’ve done my makeup since. It’s certainly a favourite and will be reordered once used and destroyed!
- I’ve been loving the Barry M Flawless Colour Correcting Primer this month, I brought the green one to counteract my redness and my word it works! I genuinely believed it wouldn’t correct my redness because nothing else I’ve tried have but this has worked amazingly and I haven’t stopped using it. Certainly will be re-purchasing once mine has run out!
- finally for beauty, I’ve got to say I’ve been loving NYX in general.
1. I’ve been collecting the NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks which I’m in love with. They have a really lovely colour range, one coat is all you need for a bold look. They dry completely matte but it isn’t drying on the lips either which is an added bonus!
2. I’ve also been obsessed with NYX Prismatic Eye Shadows, the pigmentation on these are insane.
3. For ages I’ve been trying to find eyebrow products that I fall in love with, it’s been hard but I do believe I’ve found one of my favourite products yet which is the NYX Micro Brow Pencil, it’s the perfect colour for me (which is so hard to find) and makes the finished brows look so natural.
4. NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette, this is my ride or die, I couldn’t live without this palette. There is not one colour I don’t use, it’s the perfect pigmentation, isn’t too powdery and gives such a natural finish. Love it!
I’ve got a couple of random favourites which I’ll include as I love to ramble on haha.
- I honestly couldn’t be happier that the Great British Bake Off is back on our screens! this has been a favourite of mine for some years and i haven’t missed a season. I have a true passion for baking so I couldn’t have been more excited getting a reminder it had started again. So far I’m liking all the contestants and I loved the first episode, looking forward to the next ones and learning more about each person and they’re cooking skills.
- And to finish off my last favourites of this month, it has to be blogging, I’ve honestly never been happier since starting blogging and I’ve really enjoyed spending my time and effort on my posts. Blogging has given me nothing but positivity in my life. I’ve made so many new friends through blogging who I love dearly and I’ve loved getting to know them all through our chats on Twitter. Blogging will be a favourite every month for sure but I thought I’d add it to today’s favourites!
After a hectic month, I am looking forward to September. I’m looking forward to the new pathways which are opening for me and I can’t wait to see what crazy adventures happen. I’m looking forward to Autumn making an appearance, it’s my favourite time of year when the beautiful warm colours take over, the mornings become crisp and the wardrobes change over. It’s the month before my birthday and college begins again. Im going into September positive, hopeful and excited!
I really hope August has treated you well!
thank you so much for the continued support throughout the month, it genuinely means the world to me. Your all so amazing & I love each and everyone of you to pieces. Here’s to another month of happiness.
Lots of love as always,