You’ll have gathered by now that I love a cookie on this blog, right? Well usually my cookies are pretty indulgent so I thought I’d switch it up today. Today I’m sharing with you a healthy, low calorie cookie which I think you’ll love.
If your looking to start your morning right, then these will be the cookies for you. Packed full of energy, you’ll be set and ready to start your morning off with a bang. Who would have thought that cookies would be the perfect morning boost? Usually cookies are a sweet treat but these ones I’m sharing with you today are specifically made for breakfast.
4! Yes 4! ingredients is all it takes to create these little beauties and I must say, you’d defiantly think there was more ingredients to them than just 4. They pack a punch with a strong peanut butter flavour which works wonderfully with the bananas, blueberries and oats.
I feel like I’m a sales person pitching my recipe to you but honestly guys, you don’t wanna miss out on these. If you’ve been looking for a low calorie cookie, then look no further! Let’s get into the recipe:
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Overall Time: 20 Minutes
Ingredients You Need:
- 210g Of Rolled Oats
- 2 Bananas, Mashed
- 140g Of Smooth Peanut Butter
- 37g Of Blueberries
How To Make Cookies:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients, line two baking trays with parchment paper and preheat 180C / 160C Fan / Gas Mark 4.
- Secondly, in a large bowl, mix together the 2 mashed bananas, 210g rolled oats and 140g smooth peanut butter.
- Once combined, fold in the 37g of blueberries.
- Now, using your hands, take a tbsp of the dough, rolled Ito between the palm of your hands to form a ball.
- Repeat this step and make 12 balls.
- Put the 12 balls onto the two pre-lined baking trays and flatten the balls so they look like cookies.
- Place the cookies into the oven for around 15 minutes until golden around the edges and the centre looks cooked.
- Finally, take out the oven and place onto a wire rack to cool completely.
That’s your Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Cookies prepared, baked and ready for you to enjoy!
Can you believe how little effort these are to make? All you need is a spare 20 minutes and you’ll have yourself a yummy morning breakfast treat for the next few days. Because let’s be honest, there’s nothing better then waking up to have breakfast already made for you, is there?
Let me know in the comments below if you make these yourself and if you do, what your thoughts were on them. Will you be making these in the future?
Sending you all tons of love & hugs as always,