I can’t believe I’m actually writing this but the day of LOVE is fast approaching so of course, in true Elle fashion, I’ve got four bakes to share with you which are the perfect treat to make your loved one this valentines.
Wether it’s valentines, galentines, palentines or anything in between, it’s a time to treat the people you love with some yummy sweet treats. I’ve made sure the four bakes I’ve got coming up on my blog are quick, easy and no matter what you add or take away (ingredient wise) it will always taste delicious.
So let’s kick start my Valentine’s Day themed bakes with these absolute beauties. Let’s be honest, brownies are top tier when it comes to being made a sweet treat on special occasions. You can always rely on a good brownie to get you a big Cheshire Cat smile.
For todays bake I followed a recipe from the amazing Becky (@beckyexcell on Instagram) who is the most amazing gluten free baker. These gluten free brownies are quite honestly the BEST brownies I’ve ever made (and I’ve made some amazing brownies in my time baking… does that make me sound big headed haha?). I’ve added my own lil twist with the ingredients and let’s just say, it elevates an already amazing recipe that little bit more.
Gooey, soft, chewy and packed with flavour, these brownies are guaranteed to get you in the good books, maybe even some extra brownie points… (get it *wink wink*).
So, if your looking to tick all the right boxes this vday then the recipe is below:
Category: Sweet Treats
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Overall Time: 40 Minutes
Ingredients You Need:
- 100g Of Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 50g Of Cocoa Powder
- 250g Of Butter / Stork
- 250g Of Milk Chocolate
- 3 Large Eggs
- 280g Of Caster Sugar
- 200g Of White Chocolate Chips
- 300g Of Rapsberries
How To Make Brownies:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients, line a brownie tin with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 180C / 160C Fan / Gas Mark 3.
- Secondly, in a bowl over a bain marie, melt together the 250g of butter and 250g of milk chocolate, when melted, mix together and set aside to cool down.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the 100g of gf flour and 50g of cocoa powder.
- Now in a large bowl, using an electric whisk, whisk together the 3 large eggs with the 280g of caster sugar until paler in colour and frothy in texture.
- Once the chocolate and butter mixture has cooled down to room temperature pour into the egg / sugar mixture and using a spatula, fold together (TIP: it will initially marble and then turn super chocolatey)
- Next, fold in your plain flour and cocoa powder making sure its fully combined.
- Fold in 150g of white chocolate chips and 250g of raspberries.
- Pour the brownie mixture into your pre-lined brownie tin and using a spatula, spread it across evenly.
- Sprinkle over the remaining white chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Place the brownie into the oven for around 20 minutes if you want them gooey or 25 minutes if you wanted them firmer (TIP: when taking out the oven, the brownies will still have a slight wobble to them, they will harden as they cool).
- Finally, remove from the oven and leave in the tin to cool before turning out onto a wire rack to cool further.
That’s your Raspberry & White Chocolate Brownies prepared, baked and ready for you to enjoy!
How yummy do these look though? I can’t get enough of these GF brownies and I really do think you guys will LOVE these. GF babies, this one is for you (there’s plenty more to come, I promise).
Let me know In the comments below if you make these yourself and if you do, what your thoughts were on them. are these not just the best brownies you’ve ever tried.
Sending you all tons of love & hugs as always,