Hello my lovelies, how are you?
Everyone desires to have the perfect skincare and skincare routine to get flawless looking skin. Wether your a boy or girl – men or women , everyone wants skin which glows from within and looks radiant at all times. I know I do! So for months, years even I’ve been searching for the perfect skincare products and I wanted to share with you the products I’ve found to be my skincare saviours.
These skincare products have saved my skin from absolute hell. From the driest of times, the spottiest of times and the times when I didn’t think my skin could get any worse – these products helped in some way unbelievable amounts and for that I’m forever thankful.
I wanted to share with you five of my all time favourite products I’ve found to work amazingly with my troubled skin;
- A few weeks ago my skin was going into serious meltdown – it was unbelievably dry, it was shedding and flaking off every time I touched my face which left me feeling incredibly selfconcious. So myself and my mum went on a mission into boots and brought the Garnier Skinactive Moister Bomb which is a “super recharging antioxidant gel-cream for dehydrated skin” to see if this could make a difference to my skin. I basically apply this gel like formula to my skin before bed to allow it to do its work overnight. When I wake up in the morning my skin is radiant, it’s glowing from within and feels super hydrated. It’s made a huge difference, I don’t think my skin has ever felt so hydrated, moist and smooth in my entire life. I’d highly recommend checking this product out if you suffer dry skin life myself, even if it’s only a patch – I can assure you this should work its magic!
- Alongside the Moister Bomb Gel, I brought the Garnier Skinacriver Moister Bomb – Moistering Spray which is for dehydrated skin especially around the T zone. Like the gel, this spray gives my skin such a beautiful moisturised glow. It leaves my skin feeling ultra hydrated which is everything I wanted with this product. One thing I have noticed is, it gives a tacky feeling after spraying onto the face so I do believe this would be perfect under makeup too as a primer! It’s a must have in everyone’s skin care collection.
- Furthermore, a rather strange skincare product I’ve been loving using is Johnsons Baby Shampoo, and you may be thinking, is that really a skincare product? But this was actually recommended to me by my doctor as I had a yeast infection all over my eyelids and this is what they apparently use to treat it. The yeast infection completely dried my eyes out making them flaky, red raw and super sensitive so after applying the Johnsons Baby Shampoo for few weeks, twice daily, the difference was unbelievable – it completely cleared the infection and all the side effects disappeared after a while which I’ve was over joyed about as my eyes were beginning to get so sore. Since then, I’ve been using this to keep my eyelids moisturised, hydrated and smooth for personal reasons but also for makeup application too. If you suffer dry eyelids, rather then spending tons of money on skincare, just pop to your local supermarket and get a bottle of Johnsons Baby Shampoo. I’d highly recommend!
- I’ve mentioned this before in my February Favourites, but my GOSH, Over Night Primer Oil has become one of my all time favourite skincare products that I’ve added to my routine. I’ve never used an oil up until recently and I’ve seen such a difference in my skin. It gives an inner glow, makes my skin radiant and gives that extra hydration in places I need it most. I find oils work best in my T zone such as, nose, under my eyes and my chin. i apply this over night as it states and it leaves me with a tacky feeling so that by the morning my skin is ready and hydrated enough for makeup to be applied evenly. It makes my makeup glide on like a dream and just gives me a glow from underneath which I love as I don’t like being to Matte due to being so dry! For a drugstore brand, this is incredible.
- Finally in my top five skincare products, I couldn’t forget to add my Garnier, Micella Water. This has been an obsession of mine for a good few months now and I couldn’t be without this, I take it everywhere with me. I apply it before application of makeup to get rid of any flaky skin, dirt, bacteria and just to give my skin an extra ounce of hydration. I also use this to take my makeup off. I use this on days when I just want to feel a little more hydrated. Overall, I tend to go through bottles of this as I’ve noticed it does make such a difference to my skin, its not just a makeup remover – it also hydrates my skin making my skin feel so fresh and radiant on days when it’s feeling dull. It brightens my skin up and makes me feel human again after a night of little to no sleep. This makes me feel so awake when I splash it onto my face and it gives me a feeling no other skincare product has before. I love it and I know so many others worldwide do too!
These are my Top 5 Skincare Products which have changed my skin for the better! I couldn’t live without these products and I’m so grateful I found them when I did as there have been times when my skin has brought my mood right down.
I also wanted to mention two of my medically prescribed Skincare products which was given to me when I first become ill nearly four years ago and I know I’ve said this about every product which is why I’m writing this blogpost for you all today, but my skin wouldn’t be the same without these products.
- Firstly, I want to talk about Differin, which I was given for my acne. This is used for blackheads, whiteheads, inflamed cysts, clogged pours and deep, painful boils which can be anywhere on your body. The Differin Cream helps combat the process in the skin that clogged pores and lead to spots associated with acne helping to clear up these skin blemishes as well as preventing the outbreak of new acne. This is exactly what the Cream does for me. I apply this every night once I’ve fully cleansed my face before bed and I’ve noticed my skin doesn’t break out half as much as it use to, if I do break out this prevents it from going full blown and dry them out before they become sore.
- The second one I wanted to talk about Is Nizoral which I was given to treat a re-accruing fungal infection which happens around my nostrils/sides of my nose. Nizoral works by killing sensitive fungi by interfering with the formation of the fungal cell membrane and weakening it. The weakened cell membrane allows the contents to leak out and results in the death of the fungus. I apply this Cream twice a day every single day otherwise if I don’t the infection comes back right away (strange I know) but this Cream has worked wonders. It comebacks the infection, it moistens the infected area, it brightens the skin, it stops any pain I’m getting with the infection and thankfully stops the fungi from spreading further. I don’t know what I’d do without this in my skincare!
Unfortunately this may not be helpful to everyone and I apologise for that, I know that a lot of these products people with oily skin may have trouble using or may not need as these are based very much on dry skin but I have got another blogpost coming soon on Skincare so keep an eye out for that. I hope you enjoyed this blogpost anyway!
What are your favourite Skincare Products? Let me know down below as I’d love to try so others out and do some reviews on some more skincare items.
Sending tons of love to you all as always,