I did say I’d be posting another cranberry recipe didn’t i haha. Didn’t take me long to find hundreds of recipes which inspired me to get baking with cranberries more.
When it comes to baking cookies, I’m always looking for combinations which work beautifully together. It can be quite difficult to make a pairing sometimes but today’s pairing, well… it’s a match made in heaven.
White chocolate & cranberries just works. It’s a combination which I have instantly become obsessed with and I think you guys will too.
These cookies are soft, sweet and blooming delicious – what more could you want from a cookie? Honestly, these have become a favourite of mine and I’ll for sure be making more of these throughout the festive period.
So if you’d like to know how to make these cookies yourself, my recipe is below:
Category: Sweet Treat
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 Minutes
Overall Time: 20 Minutes
Ingredients You Need:
- 115g Of Unsalted Butter
- 110g Of Light Brown Sugar
- 100g Of White Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3tsp Of Vanilla Extract
- 190g Of Plain Flour
- 1/2tsp Of Baking Powder
- 200g Of White Chocolate Chips
- 140g Of Dried Cranberries
How To Make Cookies:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Secondly, in a large mixing bowl, cream together the 115g of unsalted butter with the 110g of light brown sugar and 100g of white granulated sugar until pale in colour and fluffy in texture.
- Next, beat in the egg and 3tsp of vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the 190g of plain flour and 1/2tsp of baking powder.
- With a wooden spoon carefully stir the dry ingredients into the wet until combined.
- Then, fold in the 200g of white chocolate chips and 140g of dried cranberries.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon the batter onto the lined baking trays.
- Once you’ve got your cookies on the baking trays, place them into the oven for around 8-10 minutes or until they begin to turn golden round the edges.
- Finally, when the cookies have baked, leave on the baking tray for 5 minutes to cool then transfer onto a wire rack to cool further.
That’s your White Chocolate, Cranberry & Pistachio Cookies prepared, baked and ready for you to enjoy!
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how damn good these look… ugh, unreal!
if your looking for a cookie which has a beautiful combination of ingredients and is quick and easy to make, then these are the cookies for you. They are so easy to make, there’s no refrigerating time and take minutes to cook.
Let me know in the comments below if you make these yourself and if you do, what your thoughts are on them… do you agree that the combination of white chocolate and cranberry is just a dream come true?
Sending you all tons of love & hugs as always,