In my ‘Favourite Products Of 2017’ I said that it was the year of makeup, but I can honestly say that I was wrong.
2018 was the year that not only did brands listen to their customers, but they released products that took the makeup industry by a storm.
I as a customer of these brands, really noticed how much I wanted to buy their new releases pretty much straight away, unlike other years where I found myself questioning the products. Especially when it comes to the ‘higher-end brands’ as you know you’ll be making a dent in your purse, so you want the products to give you a facelift. I certainly haven’t been disappointed at any products I’ve brought or tried throughout the year of 2018 and I couldn’t be happier (and blooming pleased as I spent way more than I should have through the year).
Therefore, I wanted to share with you my favourite high-end products that I’ve tested and loved throughout the year.
Favourite High-End Products:
- Fenty Beauty, Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer | https://www.harveynichols.com/brand/fenty-beauty/644984-pro-filtr-instant-retouch-primer/p2986083/
- Huda Beauty, #FauxFilter Foundation | https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/huda-beauty-fauxfilter-foundation.html?variant_id=13134
- Tarte, Shape Tape Contour Concealer | https://tartecosmetics.com/EU/en_GB/makeup/face/shape-tape-contour-concealer/836.html
- MAC X Patrick Starrr, Set Powder | https://www.maccosmetics.co.uk
- Benefit, Hoola Bronzer | https://www.lookfantastic.com/benefit-hoola-8g/10552551.html
- MAC X Patrick Starrr, Blush Duo In Take Me Home | https://www.maccosmetics.co.uk
- Becca, Shimmer Skin Perfector Pressed Highliter In Pearl | https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/becca-shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed.html?variant_id=6760
- Jeffree Star, Skin Frost In Ice Cold | https://www.beautybay.com/p/jeffree-star-cosmetics/skin-frost/ice-cold/
- Jeffree Star, Liquid Frost In Frozen Peach | https://www.beautybay.com/p/jeffree-star-cosmetics/liquid-highlighter/frozen-peach/
- bPerfect X mmmmitchell, Subzero Palette | https://www.beautybay.com/p/bperfect/mmmmitchell-sub-zero-highlighter-palette/
- Urban Decay, Naked 1, 2, Heat and Cherry Palette | https://www.urbandecay.co.uk/en_GB/make-up-palettes/
- Huda Beauty, Coral Obsessions Palette | https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/huda-beauty-coral-obsessions-palette.html
- bPefect X Stacey Marie, Carnival Palette | https://www.beautybay.com/p/bperfect/stacey-marie-carnival-palette/
- Jeffree Star, Alien Palette | https://www.beautybay.com/p/jeffree-star-cosmetics/alien-palette/
- Stila, Magnificent Metals Glitter Glow Liquid Eyeshadow In ‘Into The Blue’ | https://www.beautybay.com/p/stila/glitter-and-glow-liquid-eyeshadow-mermaid-collection/into-the-blue/
- Benefit, BROWVO! Conditioning Eyebrow Primer | https://www.lookfantastic.com/benefit-browvo-conditioning-primer/11277234.html
- Benefit, Precisely My Brow Eyebrow Pencil In Shade 3 | https://www.lookfantastic.com/benefit-precisely-my-brow-pencil-various-shades/11277199.html
- Benefit, 24-Hour Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel | https://www.lookfantastic.com/benefit-24-hour-brow-setter/11277232.html
- Urban Decay, Lipstick & Lipliner In 1993 | https://www.urbandecay.co.uk/en_GB/new-in/sale/the-ultimate-pair/ud822.html#start=34&cgid=2
- Fenty Beauty, Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick In Griselda | https://www.harveynichols.com/brand/fenty-beauty/663158-mattemoiselle-plush-matte-lipstick-griselda/p3037719/
- Jeffree Star, Velour Liquid Lipstick In Androgyny | https://www.beautybay.com/p/jeffree-star-cosmetics/velour-liquid-lipstick/androgyny/
- Anastasia Beverly Hills, Matte Lipstick Nudes Set | https://www.beautybay.com/l/anastasiabeverlyhills/
- Jeffree Star, Mini Nudes Bundle Volume 2 | https://www.beautybay.com/p/jeffree-star-cosmetics/the-mini-velour-liquid-lipstick-nudes-volume-two/
Admittedly, I had more favourites in 2018 than I realised but I HAD to share them with you, as they’ve certainly changed the game for me! Plus, I know all you makeup guru’s will appreciate reading this and hearing my views on the products, especially if your wanting to purchase one of these high-end products yourself.
I’m beyond exciting to see what new products are released throughout 2019! I’ve heard little hints here’n’there and I cannot wait to get my hands on them.
I’ll defiantly be doing more reviews on my blog throughout this year as I want to share my passion and love for makeup with each of you who feel the same about makeup as I do. I may, even be starting up my own YouTube Channel this year, so stay tuned for that!
Sending you all tons of love & hugs as always,