Hello lovelies, how are you?
Christmas wouldn’t be festive without the ultimate Christmas playlist would it? I love it when December arrives and the Christmas songs are being blasted from every corner. Wether your in your car listening to the radio, in the shops shopping for Christmas presents, at an annual family dinner or at a festive works party, you can guarantee the Christmas tunes will be playing and honestly I’m a sucker for it.
I always find Christmas songs can instantly lift your mood and make you smile, even if your the grinch. I usually make my Christmas playlist on Spotify during November as personally I think it’s acceptable to start playing the Christmas tunes anytime between October and December as the Christmas adverts are creeping onto our screens and the shops are advertising their Christmas gift ranges so why shouldn’t we start early? Anyway, I find Spotify an amazing place to find your ultimate Christmas playlists – wether you’d like to make it yourself or listen to someone else’s playlist, Spotify has every tune you could possibly want and I just love it.
So I wanted to list a few of my favourite all time Christmas Hits for you today, obviously I love every Christmas song made but these listed below certainly make it into my favourites and they’re what get me in the festive spirit, so here they are;
- Do They Know It’s Christmas – Band Aid
- All I want for Christmas – Mariah Carey
- Merry Christmas Everyone – Slade
- I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday – Wizzard
- Santa Clause Is Coming To Town – The Supremes
- Last Christmas – Wham
- Mistletoe and Wine – Cliff Richard
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Perry Como & The Fontana Sister
- Rocking Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
- Winter Wonderland – Perry Como
- Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer – Gene Autry
- Wonderful Christmastime – Paul McCartney
- Fairy Tale If New York – The Pogues
- Happy Christmas – John & Yoko/Plastic Ono Band with the Harlem Community Choir
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Frank Sinatra
There’s no doubt about it, I know the words off by heart to each of these songs. They are my Christmas classics and I can imagine some of these are certainly on your lists too.
Let me know what your favourite Christmas songs are below, I’d love to know! I really hope you enjoyed today’s blogpost and learning my ultimate Christmas playlist.
Sending tons of love to you all as always,
For any business enquiries, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org