Not many people know this about me but I’ve got a huge obsession with garlic. Anything with garlic on you can almost guarantee I’ll be in love with.
I would smother everything in garlic if it was possible. Not just a little sprinkle either, I mean drown it.
Therefore, as you can imagine, I absolutely LOVE garlic bread. That being said, I’ve never found a garlic bread which hits the spot. They are nice don’t get me wrong, but none of them have enough garlic.
So, you know what? I decided to make my own. Ladies and gents, when I say you NEED this garlic bread in your life, you best believe I’m telling you the truth.
If you’d like to make the easiest, quickest most delicious garlic bread yourself, then keep on reading…
Category: Savoury Treat
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 Minutes
Overall Time: 15 Minutes
Ingredients You Need:
- 4 Greek Flat Breads
- 6 Garlic Cloves, Peeled & Ends Chopped
- 50g Of Butter, Softened
- 2tbsp Of Mixed Herbs
- Handful Of 50% Less Fat Cheddar Cheese
How To Make Your Garlic Bread:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients, line two baking trays with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 200C / 180C Fan / Gas Mark 6.
- Secondly, in a garlic crusher, crush the 6 cloves of prepared garlic into a small bowl, making sure you press as hard as possible to get the maximum amount from the cloves.
- Once you’ve crushed all 6 garlic cloves, add the 50g of softened butter to the bowl and mix together.
- Now add 2tbsp of mixed herbs and mix until combined.
- Next, place your four slices of Greek flatbread onto the baking trays (TIP: I have two per tray).
- Using a knife, spread the garlic butter mixture over the entire flatbreads.
- Finish the garlic breads off with a sprinkle of cheese (TIP: this step can be skipped if cheese isn’t your vibe).
- Place the trays into the oven and bake for around 8-10 minutes.
- Finally, once baked, take out the oven and serve.
That’s your Garlic Bread prepared, cooked, sprinkled with cheese and ready for you to devour.
Can we just take a minute to appreciate how good these look! Let me tell you, they taste just as good as they look!
FYI: The good thing about making your own garlic bread is that you can personalise it to make it right for you. You don’t need to use the amount of garlic I do or smoother it in cheese, you could just use my recipe as a base on how to make it.
Let me know if you end up making this garlic bread yourself and if you do, what are your thoughts on it? Is it up there with the best garlic bread you’ve ever eaten?
Sending you all tons of love & hugs as always,