I was scrolling through Pinterest when I found the most delicious looking ice-lollies which really caught my attention and sparked an idea.
On my baking Instagram, I’ve actually been making these smoothies which you guys who follow seem to really like, so I thought to myself, why not make them into ice-lollies?
Well that is exactly what I’ve decided to do here on my blog. Over the summer, I’m going to be sharing with you how to make all different low calorie ice-lollies!
I’ve got a few ice-lolly ideas floating around in my head which I’m really excited to share with you! I think you guys are gonna love these for sure.
Let’s get into the recipe:
Category: Low Calorie Treat
Overall Time: 10 Minutes
Ingredients You Need:
- 6oz Of Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
- Half A Tin Of Peach Slices
- A Small Punnett Of Blueberries
- Handful Of Frozen Mango
How To Make Ice-Lollies:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients.
- Secondly, place all the ingredients listed above into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Once blended, pour the mixture into the ice-lolly moulds and place the stick into them.
- Place the moulds into the freezer and allow to freeze for 4+ hours, until solid.
- Finally, now that your lolly’s have frozen, take out the freezer and enjoy!
That’s your Mango, Blueberry & Peach Ice Lollies prepared, froze and ready for you to enjoy this summer!
Not only are these ones unbelievably tasty and refreshing, but these ones in particular are perfect for our little doggy friends too.
Let’s just say, Mabel throughly enjoyed getting her share of my lolly! So I’ll be sure to tell you throughout each ice-lolly post wether it’s doggy friendly or not.
Let me know if you end up making these this summer and if you do, what your thoughts are on them.
Sending you all tons of love & hugs as always,