One of my favourite things about certain deserts is how you can switch it up in whatever way you feel (swap ingredients out, play around with the decorations etc) and you can 9 times out of 10 guarantee it will still taste pretty damn good.
One desert in particular you can do that with is Eton Mess. Over the years I’ve had Eton Mess in so many different ways and let me tell you, they all tasted delicious! It’s one of those deserts I always seem to go back too if I see it on a menu.
So today I’m here to show you how to make your Eton Mess’ low calorie but still taste blooming amazing. Because who doesn’t love a good desert that you can eat guilt free?
Time: 5 Minutes
Ingredients You Need:
- 250g Of Fat Free Soft Cheese
- 5 Meringue Nests
- 200g Of Frozen Mixed Berries, Defrosted (Or Fresh Berries)
- 3 Fresh Strawberries
How To Make:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients and get your three tumbler glasses ready.
- Secondly, in a large bowl put your 250g of fat free soft cheese.
- Using your hands, crush the 5 meringue nests into the soft cheese and mix.
- Fold the 200g of defrosted frozen berries into the mixture.
- Using a spoon, spoon the finished Eton Mess mixture into the tumbler glasses.
- Finally, cut the stalk off the fresh strawberries and place one ontop of each Eton Mess.
That’s your Eton Mess prepared, mixed together and ready for you to demolish!
Also, may I just add that these tumbler glasses may look small but my parents both said it’s the perfect amount to fill you up and give you that sweet satisfaction.
As you’ll be able to tell by this recipe – this is so simple to make and like I mentioned earlier, this is also one of those recipes that you can add your own ingredients too. Have fun with it, after all it’s called Eton Mess for a reason!
Let me know if you get making these yourself and what you think of them.
Sending you all tons of love & hugs as always,