Well guys, that’s the end of this years Easter Bakes! I can’t believe how quickly this month has gone. It went from March 1st to the 31st in a matter of 2 days.
I thought I’d end this years Easter bakes with a favourite of mine… cookie dough!
Cookie dough is one of my all time favourite sweet treats, it’s something I’ve loved ever since I was little. It always reminds me of Easter as my mum would make me cookie dough in a Easter egg every year.
So I thought I’d bring that memory to life for you guys today! We’ve had cheesecake filled Easter eggs, it’s now time to do cookie dough – it’s just as yummy I promise.
If you’d like to get making this yourself, then my recipe is below:
Category: Sweet Treat
Overall Time: 30 Minutes
Ingredients You’ll Need For Cookie Dough:
- 100g Of Butter
- 175g Of Soft Brown Sugar
- 2tsp Of Vanilla Extract
- 140g Of Plain Flour
- 2tsp Of Full Fat Milk
Other Ingredients You’ll Need:
- One Large Easter Egg
- Bag Of Mini Eggs
- Two Bags Of Cadbury’s Milk Chocolate Buttons
- Bar Of White Chocolate
How To Make Cookie Dough Filled Easter Eggs:
- Firstly, gather together your equipment and ingredients.
- Secondly, using a knife, carefully cut the Easter egg in half and set aside.
- Next, it’s time to make the cookie dough. In a large bowl, beat together the 100g of butter with the 175g of soft brown sugar until light and creamy.
- Add in the 2tsp of vanilla extract and mix into the butter mixture.
- Now, add in the 140g of plain flour into the wet ingredients and mix until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Continue to mix whilst you add in the 2tsp of milk, it should then come together to form a dough.
- Mix in your chocolate chips and that’s your cookie dough made.
- Using a spoon (or your hands), spoon the cookie dough into the Easter egg shells until they are filled right up.
- In a microwaveable bowl, in 30 second blasts, melt the white chocolate until runny. Once melted, drizzle the chocolate over the top of the cookie dough.
- Finally, decorate with the mini eggs and chocolate buttons and place the Easter egg shells into the fridge.
That’s your Cookie Dough Filled Easter Eggs prepared, stuffed, refrigerated and ready to eat!
Common, admit it, you know you want to get making these yourself… am I right? Because boy, do they have my stomach rumbling as I’m writing this.
I quickly want to say a HUGE thank you for the love and support you guys have shown on this years Easter bakes, honestly your support doesn’t go unnoticed and I appreciate each of you massively!
Let me know if you end up making these yourself and if so, did you enjoy them?
Sending you all tons of love and hugs as always,
Ooooh these look SO GOOD! I love anything to do with easter eggs and I’ve been really in the mood for some cookie dough recently too!
Thank you so much! You should 100% make these, they went down an absolute treat with my family and friends! So good xo
Oh stop it, this is just pure decadence and I need it in my life!
Oh wow this looks so good! My daughter has a large Kinder Easter egg so I should definitely make the cookie dough to fill it!
Thank you so much! 100%, she’ll absolutely love it. Xo
I made it yesterday & she did!
This honestly looks like the ultimate Easter treat! I really love cookie dough so the thought of having an Easter egg filled with it is dreamy x
Ah thank you! If your a cookie dough lover, this will be right up your street for sure, you’ll love it. So yummy Xo
You said cookie dough and it was already enough! I absolutely love them and never though about filling Easter eggs, they look delicious! Thanks for sharing x
My mum done it for me every year and I absolutely loved it. Cookie dough just hits differently! Thank you so much Xo
Cookie dough is so good. These are so pretty you could take them to an Easter celebration.
Yes 100%, they’d go down really well at any celebration. Perfect for Easter Xo
This looks fab and I bet the smell is great 👍🏻
Thanks for sharing
Thank you so much! they smelt unbelievably good Xo
Oh wow!!!!!!! These look so yummy and delicious. Thank you for sharing your recipe with me.
Thank you so much! These are super yummy Xo
I need to eat this asap, it looks so good!! Amazing recipe x
Thank you so much! you won’t be disappointed, I promise Xo
Oooh these look amazing! Definitely going to try and make a vegan version!
Love, Amie ❤
The Curvaceous Vegan
Thank you so much! yes that sounds amazing, let me know what you think xo
These were amazing 😍😍
Thank you gorgeous, I’m pleased you enjoyed them! Xo
Do you have to cook them before you eat it?
I didn’t cook mine no! I preferred these to be raw cookie dough rather than cooked. Thank you so much for commenting Xo
Wonderful Recipe. I will be sure to try it out.
It really is delicious! Thank you so much for commenting Xo