February was a hectic month if I’m honest with you all. I haven’t been well at all, I’ve been in and out of hospital appointments which I’ll do a big update on later this month on my Facebook page and it’s been crazily busy with medical madness. I’m embracing march with open arms and looking forward to the month ahead, we’ve got lots of events happening which I’m excited for and I’ll be sure to photograph & blog what I can for you all.
Today I’m sharing with you some things I’ve discovered, rediscovered and fell in love with throughout the month of February. I’m so lucky to have been gifted so much makeup throughout February which I’ve shared with you at the end but I’m also fortunate enough to have found products which I love and want to share with you all. So here they are:
- For a while now I’ve been on the search for the perfect foundation – lightweight, buildable coverage and perfect for dry skin. I find it so hard to find a foundation that either matches my skin colour as I’m so pasty and doesn’t cling onto dry skin so when I heard about the “GOSH, Foundation Drops” in the shade “002” I jumped at my chance of giving this one a go. This has to be my favourite foundation I’ve come across as of yet, I wouldn’t say it’s my perfect foundation as it still clings to dry patches if I haven’t drenched my skin in moisturising products but it certainly does everything else I want it too and for once, it’s so close to being a perfect colour match. These can also be added into your normal foundation to add extra coverage or to lighten / darken, this product has all kinds of uses. I’d highly recommend popping down to your local Superdrug and checking this foundation out, certainly caters for all skin ranges and tones. £12.99!
- Also whilst shopping at the GOSH counter, I brought the “GOSH, Overnight Primer Oil Essence” which works alongside the foundation. I brought this purely because beauty bloggers worldwide have been raving about how oils help with foundation application and I can certainly say this one does. I’ve fallen in love with this. I apply it just before going to sleep and wake up in the morning with radiant, glowing, moisturised skin. £14.49!
- To go alongside the products above, I brought a new Primer from MUA called the “Skin Define, Hydro Primer”. This is a gel like formula which you apply all over the face, it’s light weight and I honestly couldn’t not have this in my makeup routine! My dry patches literally vanish when applying all over the face, I’m finding my foundation glides on like a dream and is lasting a lot longer than with any of Primer I’ve used. For such a cheap Primer, I’m over the moon with the results, £4.00!
- I’ve always been known as the girl who has an obsession with brows so I’m always on the hunt for new products. Recently I was kindly gifted the “Anastasia Beverly Hills, Brow Definer” in the shade “soft brown” and I’ve got to say it’s one of my all time favourite brow pencils I’ve tired. It’s creamy, glides on like a dream, has amazing pigmentation and has a perfect triangular tip to get that sharpe, crisp brow arch and tail that everyone wants. It’s effortless. My brows would usually take a good 10 minutes on a good day, now there taking about 2 minutes! TIP: I find that filling in my brows straight onto bare skin rather than on top of set foundation makes it last all day which budging This pencil is only £16.00 from Beauty Bay!
- For Christmas 2016, my mum brought me the “Benefit, Ready Set Brow” as I’d been dying to try a good setting gel. I can hand on heart say I don’t think I could ever find a brow gel in the same league as this one. It glues my brow hairs in place, it makes my brows last ALL day (which every girl wants, wouldn’t want a brow rubbing off now would we), their packaging is ultra cute and I’d honestly highly recommend this product to every girl wanting their brows to stay glued. I brought mine from Debenhams for £18.00!
- Now stepping aside from beauty, I’ve always been obsessed with the look of Bath & Body Works Candles thanks to Zoella. I dream of having my home filled with them one day! Unfortunatly shipping them to England costs a fourtune so a family friend kindly brought me a candle back from her travels around LA and I couldn’t be more thankful. My obsession has doubled. I’ve got the “Raspberry Lime Margarita” and I’ve truly never smelt anything as beautifully scented as this candle. As soon as you take the lid off, your hit with the smell of strong fruits which is what everyone wants in a candle is a good strong smell. I’ll certainly be getting myself some more this year… somehow hahah. This was $22.50!
- Finally, this last ones a completely random one but I thought I’d share with you all anyway. I’ve been absolutely loving Chubba Lollies! Due to not being able to eat, I find lollies give me the flavour I’m craving without causing as much pain or sickness which is good. I’ve always loved Chubba Lollies all the way back to my childhood so my mum brought me a huge bag of them for Christmas and I’m so thankful she did. The sour apple and cream & strawberry Lollies are my favourite and I can’t get enough! My mum brought these bags off amazon for an amazing price.
And thats it! that’s my February favourites. I’d highly recommend each of the products / items I’ve mentioned above as I know you will all love them too.
I cannot wait to see what march has to offer and what new things will come my way. I turn a new page in my 12 page book and look forward never regretting the month before.
Is there any products you’ve been loving this month? If so I’d love to know! Let me know in the comments below or on any of my social media platforms or if you have any recommendations for me to try etc, I’d love to know.
Thank you so much for your continued support throughout the months, you guys are amazing in every way!
Sending tons of love as always,